Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The SA WILDlife



I have NEVER in my life seen something so adorable and this Pygmy monkey. It was the most precious thing, I just held him and fell in LOVE...even the keeper said he saw the love in my eyes...can you see it?



Okay, now I know some are you are thinking what is up with this picture, well if it is not immediately obvious-THIS IS TIMON!!! From the Lion King...DUH!



This is the infamous "rape train". I was told by everyone how dangerous it is to ride this train...well for those of you who know me well, could I have NOT ridden it?

You can also see my sad attempt at incognito with that black hoody. If must have worked because the two and half nerve racking train ride just flew by without incident. But can you see the vigilance in my eyes?



I took this one just because I haven't totally grown up yet. This is a Christian book store selling discounted bibles...oh CUM ON YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THAT, and this sign is not even IN ASIA!!

Oh it keep me smiling for DAYS...



Have you ever seen a wild ostrich walking along the beach???
Because I have and I wonder if they can swim hmmm, I should have asked him.

No comments: