Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama Baby!!






So as some of you know I have a US passport and that gives me exclusive voting rights in that oh so capitalist country. So I decided to exercise those rights of mine and head to the mainland to vote for change. I registered in Colorado back in the beggining of the year as I heard it was going to be a swing state. So I arrived a couple days before the election and signed up to do what ever I could to help "that one" elected. I was even able to see Michelle Obama speak and boy was that a blast! On election night I headed to a party of a local politition, who also won, to celebrate what I knew was going to be a day for the history books. I cried oh did I cry. I cried the first time I ever heard him speak, about a year ago. I couldn´t believe it. I knew then what I know now, that he President Elect Barack Obama is a very special human!! I am soooooo pround of America, but she has a long way to go to get back any sense of a decent reputation. This is the first step on to a very long but very essential road. Good Luck and may Barack bless ALL the WORLD!!!

No comments: