Sunday, August 31, 2008

There is some synchronicity for ya!



So okay I had that horrible experience and no matter how much I hated a person I would not wish that upon, not even Bush... so you can imagine the pain. Anyway, after I came back and I told one of my friends the story the next day it happened to a women in the South of Taiwan who was sleeping on the floor. She described the pain as worse than child birth!!! WORSE than child birth mind you and according to the international pain chart, child birth is one of the most painful human experiences. Alright!! Some justification for crying like a baby and screaming like a girl all the while snot coming from my nose and blood from my ear. So I just wanted to share with you all this amazing story!
Man, I wonder how often this happens?!
By the way MY BUG WAS BIGGER!!!!

No comments: